“The school charter, which sets out the basic rules to be followed, was written by pupils for pupils. Among other things, it urges them ‘to ensure expectations are met, to soar to the highest standards on every occasion, and to present yourself and your work with pride." OFSTED 2015
AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
- To provide a stimulating environment where children are challenged and well motivated.
- We will provide a carefully planned education that will meet the needs of each child.
- Monitor the progress of all pupils to enable them to reach their full potential.
- As the children strive for excellence, we expect them to apply themselves to their work, enabling them to become confident self disciplined learners.
- To provide a caring, disciplined and supportive environment for all children to develop as individuals, able to think and act for themselves, both at school and in the wider community.
- To encourage the children to value their own and each other’s efforts and achievements.
- The school recognises that all children are of equal value with differing needs.
- To promote a positive image of the school through parental support and that of the wider community.
- To develop the pupils sense of responsibility for the school, the community and society.
"There is a strong commitment to continuous improvement, and leaders have established a culture in which teaching can flourish, exceptionally good behaviour is the norm and relationships are positive." OFSTED 2015